A website called Mind Journal is seeking views from Newspage experts on why nature is important to us. Their specific questions are below.
- Why is nature important to us?
- What changes in our bodies and brains when we spend time in nature?
- Are we spending enough time in nature now?
- How long-lasting is the 'boost' nature gives us?
- If we don't have access to nature, is watching a nature documentary or listening to bird song helpful?
Please provide anything else you think is useful about the link between mental health and nature.