Tomorrow (Tuesday) morning @ 07:00, the Office for National Statistics is publishing the latest jobs data, which will give an insight into how the economy is holding up. We want your views, e.g.
- How is employer sentiment right now — confident or nervous?
- Are employees confident about moving company in the current climate?
- Are companies actively recruiting on the whole or playing it safe?
- What do you expect to happen to the jobs market in 2022?
- Are there any noteworthy trends you're seeing right now within the employment market?
As ever, please keep your responses short and sweet. A couple of paragraphs max will do. Premium user responses will be edited by a journalist and appear at the top of the NewsAlert.