The Sun has asked Newspage to find 4 small business owners to answer the following Qs. We will close this NewsAlert once we have 4 alert_responses so speed is of the essence! They also want a pic so ensure you have uploaded one to your Newspage.
WHERE ARE YOU BASED?
COMPANY NAME, WEBSITE AND YOUR JOB TITLE:
- How have the Coronavirus crisis and repeated lockdowns impacted your business ?
- Have you stayed in touch with customers or had customers stay in touch with you?
- What do you feel about your future business prospects?
- How important do you feel small firms are to the UK economy at this time? How do you see them ‘bouncing back’ in the coming months?
- What can the UK public do to support small firms after lockdown eases? If you can give me three or four tips, that would be great.
- What would you like to see the Government do to support small businesses?
- What is your top piece of advice for other small business owners at this time?