Tomorrow (Friday) morning at 07:00, we're getting the latest retail sales data. If you're a retailer, online, bricks and mortar, or both, we want your views. And we're all consumers so some Qs for you, too. Please answer the questions that are relevant to you. This will be a BIG story tomorrow so retailers, please let us know if you're available for radio and/or TV interviews at the bottom. Questions:
- How have sales been in May and June to date?
- Is the cost of living crisis impacting sales? To what extent?
- Are people buying non-essentials in the way they were perhaps a year ago?
- Is the Government doing enough to support retailers?
- Are you finding people are continuing to support local or are being driven to search for value with bigger brands who can afford to slash prices?
- What can be done to support the retail sector?
- As a consumer, have you reined in your own spending on non-essentials amid the cost of living crisis?
- Any other thoughts on the current retail landscape?
Please keep your responses to 2-3 pars max. Let us know if you're available for radio/TV interviews tomorrow.