A journalist at Pensions Age is seeking responses from IFAs to the following Qs….
- In your own experience, what is the extent of pensions understanding among the general public?
- What is one piece of information you wish everyone know about their pension or the pensions industry?
- What is the cause of low-levels of financial literacy, and how can this be overcome?
- Should the pensions industry be concerned about poor financial literacy skills amongst the general public?
- How damaging can low levels of financial literacy be to the pensions industry?
- Who should be responsible for promoting financial literacy? Schools, Gov, etc...?
Deadline is tomorrow lunchtime.