Tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 09:30, Ofcom is publishing a report entitled, ‘News consumption in the UK’. It will analyse how we consume news across television, radio, print and online. Please answer any, or all, of the following Qs:
- Have social media overtaken mainstream media as the primary source of news consumption?
- In your opinion, do we have a truly independent mainstream media outlet in the UK?
- How confident are the public in the UK mainstream news media?
- Should the BBC be funded by the taxpayer?
- What is the future of news consumption in the UK?
Any other thoughts, jot them down. If you're a Premium user, your response will be edited.