Tomorrow morning while you're eating your Shreddies (or screaming into the mirror at the pointlessness of it all, surrounded by empty bottles of whisky), the Nationwide will be issuing its March House Price Index. So the usual questions:
- What happened to the property market in March?
- What's going to happen to it during the rest of 2022?
- Are people becoming more nervous about buying?
- Are lenders becoming more nervous about lending?
- Is the lack of stock/supply going to keep prices up despite the fact many people are one gas bill away from eating their neighbours?