On Wednesday morning @ 07:00, the Nationwide is publishing its July house price index. We'll be issuing your thoughts to the local and national media. So:
- What happened to the market in July? Has it been quieter or busier?
- What impact did Freedom Day have on activity levels?
- Is the rate of price growth going to increase, decrease or flatline during H2?
- Who's most active in the market at present, e.g. landlords or FTBs, or upsizers?
- Could rising unemployment hole prices under the waterline?
And so on and so forth….
Please keep your response to no more than 2 paragraphs. Think soundbites, not essays!
If you're a Premium user, your response will be edited to ensure it is as strong as possible and grammatically tight. Premium alert_responses also go towards the top of the viewsWire and are more likely to be seen by journalists.