The latest jobs market data is out tomorrow morning at 07:00.If you'd like the chance to see your views in the local and national media, please answer the following Qs:
- Are employers confident right now about hiring or are they battening down the hatches?
- Who holds all the cards right now? Employers or employees?
- Are employees, in your experience, asking for pay rises to keep up with inflation, and by how much on average?
- Are companies, many of which are under pressure for no end of reasons, struggling to offer pay rises?
- Do you think unemployment is going to rise during the latter stages of 2022 and in 2023?
- Are employees still demanding flexibility or are they increasingly happy to have a job as inflation and interest rates soar?
Any other thoughts or insights on the jobs market, jot them down. Please don't write War and Peace.