Drapers, the leading fashion trade publication, is looking for a few quick comments from HR experts to some, or all, of the Qs below.
Some are generic HR Qs, others a bit more specialist, so don't feel obliged to answer them all! Deadline is fairly tight!
- Could the shift to remote working mean fashion brands will recruit from abroad more without the need to physically redeploy their new hires?
- Equally, could candidates now work for brands in other countries, without needing to move?
- What opportunities and challenges does this create?
- Is Brexit making it difficult for UK companies to attract talent both from Europe and around the world?
- Will Brexit stymie the international jobs market? Does it make the UK a less appealing place to work and apply in? How can companies mitigate the effects of all this?
- How, overall, might COVID-19 impact the international jobs market for fashion and apparel?