The Daily Star is writing a piece on how high protein diets are all the rage right now, with the result that a growing number of people seem to think vegetarians can't get enough protein naturally. But is this true and are people these days eating too much protein? They after alert_responses to some, or all, of the following Qs…
- Can there be too much protein in your diet?
- What are the negative effects of excessive protein?
- How can you calculate how much protein you need for your size, gender and activity level?
- What are some lesser known sources of protein?
- Are high-protein bars, shakes and smoothies usually necessary in a meat-eater's diet?
As ever, be short and punchy in your alert_responses. Journalists want soundbites not essays.
If you're a Premium user, your alert_responses will be edited to ensure they are as strong as possible and grammatically tight. Premium alert_responses also go to the top of the ViewsWire.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT AN EXPERT BEFORE YOU RESPOND AND THAT THE EXPERT HAS A PICTURE ATTACHED.