On Monday morning (April 19th) @ 09:30, the Office for National Statistics is publishing a detailed report on the growing trend of homeworking in the UK over the past decade, and specifically since the beginning of the pandemic.
It's likely to get a lot of pick-up as it's highly topical and so we will be issuing your views to the local, national and trade media. Questions you may want to answer include:
- Will homeworking be more common than office-based work in the future?
- What are the pros of homeworking — and the cons?
- Are hybrid, or flexible work models best?
- Does homeworking improve work/life balance, and wellbeing more generally?
- Are employers who don't offer homeworking limiting their recruitment prospects?
- Is homeworking more, or less productive, than office-based work?
Please keep your alert_responses short and punchy. Journalists prefer soundbites over essays!
Please be sure that you have selected yourself as an expert when you respond as alert_responses that aren't attributed can't be used!