At the sparrow's fart tomorrow, the grubby narrative that is house prices will be back in the news. Like the Nationwide, the Halifax have suddenly decided to start releasing their data at Stupid O'clock (7am) so your views will need to be over today (maybe wait until after the rate decision at midday). Sample Qs to answer:
- What happened to the property market in October?
- What are you predicting moving forward?
- What will happen to demand if the Bank of England raises rates today?
- If inflation spirals and Threadneedle Street raises bank rate to 3%+, is the property market set for a spectacular hiding?
- Describe the aroma of coffee (optional Wittgenstein question).
No waffle, 3-4 sentences max.