Newspage is now supplying IFA Magazine with content. In short, we'll be able to get you regularly quoted in a quality industry trade (alongside the consumer-facing stuff). Our first article is on face-to-face advice in the post-pandemic age. Some Qs below:
- Roughly what % of your client interaction is done on a face-to-face, in-person basis compared to pre-pandemic?
- Are Zoom, Teams and the like now your default setting for advice, or do you still prefer real-world meetings where possible?
- If you're speaking to a prospective client for the first time, and they're not local to you, what would you prefer: a video call or a standard mobile? And why…
- Is the future of financial advice real-time and always-on, with clients able to book in digital meetings on demand?
- Are you finding advice is shifting from one or two meetings annually to a more agile, and ‘on-demand’ service?
No need for an essay. Just a sentence or two for each question will do. Try and add some va va zoom. Unleash your inner Hunter S Thompson.