We're keen to know what the main challenges are for charities right now, and whether the Government needs to step in to provide additional support. Please answer any or all of the questions below. We'll be issuing your responses to the local, trade and national media on Wednesday.
- Do you think the current level of inflation has the potential to be a bigger crisis for charities than the pandemic?
- What are the main challenges you're facing right now as a charity?
- Have you noticed a drop-off in donations since energy bills were increased?
- Have you had people cancel direct debits? If so, to what extent?
- Should the Government step in to provide support for charities?
- Overall, how confident do you feel as a charity right now compared to a year ago?
Any other thoughts, jot them down. As Premium users, your responses will be edited by an experienced news journalist.