On Thursday morning @ 09:30, the Bank of England is publishing its latest Credit Conditions Survey for Q1 2021. You can see the Q4 2020 survey here.
The survey specifically addresses the risk appetite of lenders for business loans to both SMEs and large businesses.
We want you to tell us what you've experienced during the first quarter of the year. Qs you might respond to are:
- Has it been easier or harder for SMEs to raise finance during the first quarter of the year compared to Q4 2020?
- Has the pricing of loans to SMEs improved or got worse?
- Were more SMEs looking to borrow during Q1 2021 than Q4 last year and, if so, why?
- What do you think will happen to business loan demand and supply during Q2 2021?
- Are businesses becoming more bullish as it feels like the end to the pandemic is in sight?
PLEASE BE SURE TO NAME SOMEONE AS THE EXPERT WHEN YOU ADD YOUR RESPONSE OR WE CANNOT USE IT!