Tomorrow morning at 09:30 we're getting the latest Bank of England Money & Credit report, which will contain data about mortgage approvals and the amount of money people are putting on credit cards or taking out in the form of loans. Please answer any or all of the questions below.
- How has demand for mortgages been over the past couple of months? And where do you expect it to be in H2?
- How much more difficult is it to get a mortgages these days compared to a year ago? Is affordability eroding people's borrow power?
- People say the banks are financially robust this time round. So is another credit crunch off the cards if the economy hits the deck?
- Are you seeing a rise in seconds as people seek to consolidate unsecured debt into a more manageable monthly payment?
- Are you seeing more clients with money problems? Loans or credit card debt they can't manage?
- With inflation expected to go higher still, do you expect to see a rise in the number of people experiencing real financial difficulty?
No need for an essay. Two to three paragraphs MAX! As ever, remember that journalists like soundbites Les Miserables.